Obsah fóra www.novezahradnimesto.net www.novezahradnimesto.netPortál
 Nápověda  •  Hledat  •  Možnosti  •  Kronika  •  Soubory  •  Nové příspěvky  •  Digests  •  Registrace  •  Přihlásit pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv  •  Přihlášení
Kalendář 
Zobrazit následující téma
Zobrazit předchozí téma

Odeslat nové témaOdpovědět na téma Zobrazit předchozí témaPošlete e-mail kamarádovi.Seznam uživatelů kteří si prohlíželi tento příspěvekUložit téma do souboruPrintable versionPřihlásit pro kontrolu soukromých zprávZobrazit následující téma
Autor Zpráva
jokergreen0220
Podnájemník
Podnájemník

blank.gif

PříspěvekZaslal: 31.1.2018, 05:21  Předmět:  CLEVELAND -- No one will fault the Charlotte Bobcats for tak Odpovědět s citátemSpodní část stránkyNávrat nahoru

CLEVELAND -- No one will fault the Charlotte Bobcats for taking a moment to savour their second post-season appearance in franchise history. Orlando Cepeda Jersey . Theyve come a long way in a short period of time. Al Jefferson scored 24 points, including seven in overtime, and the Bobcats clinched a playoff spot with a 96-94 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday night. Charlotte is in the post-season for the second time in its 10-year history and the first time since 2010. The Bobcats (39-3Cool are over .500 for the second time this season and hold seventh place in the Eastern Conference. Steve Clifford, the Bobcats third coach in three seasons, praised his teams character. "This is a significant accomplishment for our group of guys, and it puts us in a different place in the league," he said. "The guys in the locker room are excited -- and they should be -- because weve got a good group of guys and a group of guys who are truly deserving." While the Bobcats were celebrating, the Cavaliers slim playoff hopes suffered yet another damaging loss despite a career-high 44 points from Kyrie Irving. Cleveland (31-47) trails eighth-place Atlanta by 3 1/2 games for the final playoff spot in the East. The Bobcats have made significant progress since finishing 7-59 in the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season. Charlotte was 21-61 last season. "Words cant describe it," guard Kemba Walker said. "For me, Gerald (Henderson), and Biz (Bismack Biyombo), we were the original guys here. We were on the worst team my first two years, so to go from there to here, its like night and day." Hendersons basket gave Charlotte a 90-89 lead with 1:08 remaining and the Bobcats made four free throws down the stretch to seal the win. Walker scored 20 points and Henderson added 15 for the Bobcats, who have won four straight and swept the four-game season series with Cleveland. "This means a lot, individually and as a team," Henderson said. "I thought we would be good, but I think weve exceeded everybodys expectations -- even our own." Irving, who defended himself before the game over reports hes unhappy in Cleveland, was 16 of 31 from the field, including five 3-pointers. He added eight assists and seven rebounds. The Cavaliers could be eliminated from contention before they play again Wednesday. Irving admitted hell be paying attention to what Atlanta and New York -- the teams ahead of Cleveland -- are doing. "In this game, anything can happen," he said. "I know the Knicks and Hawks play some pretty tough teams coming up. Ill definitely be watching. Well see." Walkers 3-pointer with 32 seconds remaining in regulation gave Charlotte an 82-80 lead, but Irvings jumper 7 seconds later tied the game. Irvings basket gave Cleveland an 89-86 lead with 1:55 remaining in overtime, but Jefferson hit a free throw and Hendersons basket put the Bobcats ahead. Following a Cleveland turnover, Walker missed a jumper, but Cody Zeller got the rebound and passed it out to Walker, who was fouled and made both shots with 17 seconds remaining to make it 92-89. After Dion Waiters sank two free throws, Walker split a pair of foul shots with 11 seconds to go. Following a time out, Irving took the inbounds pass at the top of the key, but his wide-open 3-pointer rimmed out. "Thats as good a look that I had all night," he said. "It was in and out. It was a crucial miss, (but) I can live with that." Hendersons two free throws with 7 seconds left gave the Bobcats a 95-91 lead. Spencer Hawes made a 3-pointer with 4 seconds to get the Cavaliers within one before Jefferson hit a free throw with 2.3 seconds left. He missed the second, but the Cavaliers had no timeouts remaining and Hawes desperation full-court heave was short. NOTES: Charlotte has defeated Cleveland five straight times. ... Bobcats assistant coach Mark Price, who starred for the Cavaliers from 1986-95, got a big ovation when he was shown on the scoreboard in the second quarter. ... The Bobcats are 3-14 all-time at Quicken Loans Arena, the worst record by a visiting team at the 20-year-old arena. Jamie Garcia Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R. Bartolo Colon Jersey .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/ . Long snapper Patrick Mannelly announced Friday that he is retiring after a 16-year-career with the Bears, a span in which he played in a team record 245 games and snapped the ball 2,282 times.2. I know pre-season games can be dull, but if theres a CFL team that votes mostly “yes” on the CBA deal, and one that votes mostly “no”, wouldnt you like to see that exhibition game? 3. It was only for fun when the San Diego Padres drafted Johnny Manziel, wasnt it? I need to be convinced, because its possible anyone drafted by the Padres might actually be able to help them. 4. Once upon a time, the NHL disallowed goals that were scored when a member of the attacking team was in the crease. Would it be too ridiculously simple and logical to suggest that the NHL should do itself a favour and revert to that rule? 5. The Blue Jays interleague series against St. Louis produced three things I didnt expect to see - a triple play, a Blue Jays shutout loss, and another Blue Jays shutout loss. You thought a warm, sunny afternoon was going to be one of them, didnt you? 6. Do you feel sorrier for California Chrome because he didnt win the Triple Crown or because he has Steve Coburn for an owner? 7. If Pinehurst No. 2, the site of the US Open, is such a marvelous test of golf and one of the most famous courses in the world, why do you think it isnt called Pinehurst No. 1? 8. How many bobbleheads do you own? (“None” is a lie. “One” is the understandable truth, because owning one is the reason not to own more than one). 9. When former UCLA basketball star Ed OBannon said in his court testimony that he was an athlete “masquerading” as a student, attending classes only when necessary to maintain his eligibility, how many others nodded and said “Me, too”? 10. Phil Jackson expresses no interest in coaching the New York Knicks, but when he tries to hire Steve Kerr as his coach and then selects Derek Fisher, who, like Kerr, is without coaching experience, dont you think Jackson wants to coach….sort of? 11. Donald Sterling? (Yup, thats the question—Donald Sterling?) 12. Colin Kaepernick rates #1 among NFL quarterbacks in just one category—most moneey guaranteed over the duration of his contract--$61 million. Greg Maddux Jersey. . Shouldnt he have to be #1 in things like passing yards or completion percentage to be due that kind of money? 13. Maria Sharapova reacted with stunned amazement following her winning point at the French Open. Didnt she realize there were only two possible winners and she was one of them? 14. The NFL has decided that its 50th Super Bowl, in February of 2016, will not be identified by the Roman numeral “L”. Apparently, Super Bowl L just wouldnt look or sound right. But its back to the ancient alphabet for Super Bowl 51, or rather, Super Bowl LI. What the “L”? 15. If youve always wanted to visit Brazil, would you want to go now? And if youve always wanted to attend soccers World Cup, would you want to attend this one in Brazil? 16. Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon tried to change his teams luck by inviting a Seminole medicine man to Tropicana Field. The Rays lost 3-0. To those who believe a manager can do little to change the outcome of a game, I ask you: How do you feel about medicine men? 17. Florida Panthers general manager Dale Tallon has created a buzz by saying hell take offers for the number-one draft pick. Isnt that the same as saying “Were always interested in trying to improve our club”? 18. If Coors Field was the reason the Colorado Rockies scored so many runs earlier in the season, then Coors Field is in a slump, dont you think? 19. To surpass Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal needs four more Grand Slam titles for a total of 18. To tie Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods needs four more major victories for a total of 18. Id ask which one gets to 18 first, but isnt it obvious? 20. What do you say we watch the World Cup by cheering for Australia and imagining its Canada? The Aussies wont win, but theyll have fu, and thats how itll be next time, if there is a next time, for Canada. So to cheer on “our boys”, I present the song and group that will always say “Australia” to me: Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
   OfflineOsobní galerie jokergreen0220Zobrazit informace o autoroviOdeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:      
Odeslat nové témaOdpovědět na téma Zobrazit předchozí témaPošlete e-mail kamarádovi.Seznam uživatelů kteří si prohlíželi tento příspěvekUložit téma do souboruPrintable versionPřihlásit pro kontrolu soukromých zprávZobrazit následující téma

Zobrazit následující téma
Zobrazit předchozí téma